Tash and the Basic Rules of How to Play it
Everybody who plays any gameplays to win. Players of Tash Online Games are especially competitive and since the stakes in the game can translate to cash, it becomes imperative to have a few winning strategies up your sleeve.
The first step to becoming a champion in any game, even before you start formulating complex strategies, is to know the nuts and bolts of the game. In tash game online, it means being conversant with Tash card rules and knowing what constitutes a winning hand. Moreover, now Tash is played online making it easier to access.
Online play Tash has something to offer for everyone and now players of the game are playing with players from across the country. On the one hand, each player has exposure to nuances of how the game is played by expert players but on the other hand, it also means that players have to be prepared to change their strategy according to the set of players they are playing with.
Keeping this in mind, here are a few basics of the game of the Tash Online:
- The game is played with Decks having 53 cards. There are four suits of cards – Hearts, Spades, Clubs, and Diamonds. Each deck of cards has 13 cards of each suit and one printed joker card.
- Usually, another card is pulled from the pack at random to be used as a joker card. This card can be used to complete sequences and sets as required.
- To start using the Joker card, you need to form at least one sequence that is natural. A natural sequence is one that does not need a Joker card to complete it.
- You need a minimum of two sequences (one natural) before sets are counted as valid.
- The aim of the game is to meld the cards in hand into meaningful sets and sequences as early as possible. Alternately when you are unable to do so you need to minimize the points of deadwood (unused or useless) cards.
- The sequences you form can be of three, four or five cards. Though sequences of 3 or 4 are considered more acceptable.
- Sets have to be of 3 or 4 cards maximum.
The score for numbered cards is counted as the number printed on the card. Face cards like King, Queen, and Jack along with Ace carry 10 points each on losing, the points of your Joker cards are not counted as part of your score.
All cards apart from joker cards, your sets and sequences will be added to your score.
You will be considered out of the game when you reach maximum points according to the type of game you are playing – it can be 101 or 201 points.
These are the nuts and bolts of the Online Tash game that enable you to start playing the game. Once you are thorough with the basics of Indian Tash games, you will be well on your way to formulating your own unique strategies to win the game.
Learn How To Play Tash
Tash is one of the most popular card games of all time and the main reason behind this is the Tash game rules which are so easy to understand and interesting to play. Online Tash is the same as conventional Tash with the advantage that one will always have someone to play with.
All the information about online Tash game rules will be provided on a Tash site which might get you familiar with the online version of the game but how to game for money? To play a game of Tash, a minimum of two players are required to get the game started. If two, three or four players are playing on one table, then two decks of cards are used with each deck containing a pack of 52 cards. For five to six players, three decks of cards are used.
Now with the basic rules absolutely clear, one can now learn how to play free card games online. Each player is dealt with 13 cards each in a 13 card online Tash. Which is the most popular Tash game among all its variants? The winner of the Tash game is decided on the basis of two criteria with one being the need of making a pure sequence and the second being the need of making an impure sequence. A pure sequence can be made of three or four cards and the word ‘pure’ implies that the cards forming a sequence should be of the same suit. Also, neither the printed joker nor the cut joker can be used in the formation of a pure sequence because the sequence to be formed has to be pure.